Monday 4 April 2011

Una breve actualización.

In the name of Allah.

Yeay! Internet access at Marina del Sol. The place is just superb. I'll definitely write more on this.


I'm having the time of my life here. Not because of the vacation, but of the things that I have learnt here. Life that revolves around dakwah. An experience that gives another wake up call. ;)

Rememeber when I said that I wanted a getaway? Getting away from problems? Nah, it's more like having a head-on collision with my problems. Allah's plan is the Grand Design after all.

Quoting a brother, "Prove to me that this Jaulah to Espana is a success."

Let's make sure that we, or I, especially can sustain this spirit for dakwah. Amiin.

Hasta luego!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Urbanización Ribera Sol,Mijas,Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment