Tuesday 29 March 2011

Earthquake, volley, birthday and Espana.

In the name of Allah.

I slept at 7am this morning and woke up at 10-ish am because of a man-made Sendai-like earthquake and tsunami, thanks to F. He gets hyperactive when it comes to volleyball. So, yeah. Volley rocks! :)


I had fun. Can't remember when was the last time I had a great time like that. Worth the sleep I missed. LOL.

On another happy note. Yesterday was my beloved nenek's 81st birthday! May Allah bless her with great health and prosperity. I miss her, and her cooking. Listening to her voice just now made me want to cry. :( anyway, Happy Birthday nenek!

Off to Spain tomorrow. But, we're leaving for the airport tonight- just to make sure we don't miss the early morning flight. A bit excited really. I've been longing for a getaway with the people I care and love. Alhamdulillah, that's what Allah has blessed me with. I'll be away for a week ;)


I'm all excited! Let's hope that Allah will prosper Jaulah Spain KITA with His barakah. Amiin.


P/s: Hopefully I'll get preeettty pictures to upload here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment