Thursday 10 March 2011

Flight, fright and yeah right.

In the name of Allah.

Have I told you that I like to read things on sirah? Let me rephrase that; I LOVE sirah, despite History being my worst nightmare long long long time ago. You'll be surprised to see how you can relate the stories closely to your life.

When the muslims were sent out for an invasion or the likes of it, not all of them were granted the opportunity to join in the troop. Some had to stay back in Madinah. Now, I ask you - how did they feel looking at their comrades leaving for a battle?

I'm beginning to understand how they felt. Jealousy. Yes, in a good way. How they wished that they could join in, and deliver the risalah hand-in-hand with the others.

This is where my life comes in. A few of my friends are going out and about doing lots of things for dakwah. Silly old me is stuck here because I have lab sessions to attend to! I was so tempted to buy flight tickets during the ever so many and long incubation periods I had during the experiment. Pfft.

Thiiiiisss closeee!! >.<
So yeah, I was thiiiiiiss close to abscond from my lab. But there are obligations that I'm bound to. Just like the Companions who had to stay back. I'm pretty sure opportunities like this will come in time.

Let's make the best of this weekend! After all, every second in your life is dakwah! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment