Friday 18 March 2011

A symphony that makes no sense.

In the name of Allah.

I'm staying up late because I just completed my LAST coursework of the term! (yay, finally!) Instead of going to bed early, I decided to do some reading on Music and Western Civilisation. This is a "compulsory optional" subject mandatory to all 2nd years at Imperial. Why music? Don't ask. Possibly the worst decision I have ever made in my entire life. *sigh* Ah well, exam is next Friday. There's no turning back. ;)

If you have been reading my blog, you'll notice that the title does not really depict the content most of the times. Not entirely that is. Pretty much like the Noble Quran innit? :)

Well, this week has been a series of trials, one after another. Alhamdulillah, He never fails to answer to my prayers. Just when I'm trying to blame anything/anyone other than myself, Allah reminded me via this verse:

"Why [is it that] when a [single] disaster struck you [on the day of Uhud], although you had struck [the enemy in the battle of Badr] with one twice as great, you said, "From where is this?" Say, "It is from yourselves." Indeed, Allah is over all things competent." Ali Imran [3:165]

The verse just made a bull's eye out my heart ;)
All praise is to Him for He never abandons me in times of need. Never ever forget that He is always there for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment