Wednesday 16 March 2011

Sandwiched blog with tutorial, lab write-up and music revision.

In the name of Allah.

Yes! Another update. Not at the most conducive time though. Hence, the title. I need a break. I want some sandwich.

Yummy!
I have been wanting to write some biochemistry related stuff. If I were to list them up, it's never-ending! But, there's just soooo little time to write. I have to keep my priorities straight.

So, it has been a busy start of the week and will be till my final exam next Friday. Then, it's going to be Easter! :) Espana here we come! Granada and Cordoba yipppee! Finally, the opportunity to see Our History (read: OH! the history of Islam) before my very eyes. OK, let's not go too much into the future.

Yikes! Please remind me to write a letter to PNB regarding my vacation to Spain! :)

On another note, I want to share this verse with all of you :

"Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while Allah has not yet made evident those of you who fight in His cause and made evident those who are steadfast?" Ali Imran [3:142]

It's just a reminder for me that Jannah is still far far away from my reach. Need to work my hardest! That's why we call it jihad. Which brings me to another point - we need to exploit all of our potentials for dakwah. Let it be singing, acting, video-making, blogging or whatever. Of course, never neglect usrah! :)

So, what are we waiting for? ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment